Skip to main content
N
Northfield Society
⌘K
Ask AI
New post
Home
Spaces
Members
Chapters
Mentoring
Events
Resources
News
Home
Spaces
Messages
Notifications
Tagged “incentives”
54 results in spaces you can access
All
People
0
Discussions
54
Spaces
0
Events
0
Resources
0
Space
Type
Questions
Posted
incentives ×
Sales Compensation
· Answered
Variable pay for sales engineers: team number, individual deals or neither?
Enterprise software company in Munich with 40 sales engineers supporting about 120 account executives across Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Sales engineers are on 80/20 and the 20% pays on the atta
Fiona Fischer · 4 replies ·
2y ago
Sales Compensation
Sales development reps: pay per meeting booked or on pipeline that converts?
Payments software company in London with a team of 24 sales development reps who book first meetings for 40 account executives. The reps are on 65/35 and variable pays a fixed amount per meeting held.
Omar Costa · 3 replies ·
2y ago
Executive Compensation
Designing a long-term plan for a member-owned insurer that has no share price
I joined a mutual insurer in the Netherlands eighteen months ago after years in listed companies, and designing a long-term incentive without shares has been more interesting than I expected. What we
Nadia Haddad · 3 replies ·
2y ago
Executive Compensation
What I put in the induction pack for a new remuneration committee chair
We have had three committee chairs in five years at the listed Swiss industrial where I work, so I have had practice. The pack I now hand over is about 20 pages, and I thought the contents might be us
Anonymous member · 1 reply ·
2y ago
51–54 of 54
Previous
Next