Nadia HaddadCRP
Director of Rewards, MEA, Qasr Holdings
Anonymous member· VP, Total Rewards, Halcyon Financial Group
Posted in Executive Compensation ·
We have had three committee chairs in five years at the listed Swiss industrial where I work, so I have had practice. The pack I now hand over is about 20 pages, and I thought the contents might be useful to others.
It has the policy on two pages in plain language. A table of every outstanding award by executive with current tracking. The last three years of votes with the reasons holders gave for voting against. A list of commitments made to investors that have not yet been delivered. A calendar of what the committee must decide in which month.
The list of undelivered commitments is the one each new chair has thanked me for. What else do people include?
0 reactions · 1 reply · 5 views