Skip to main content
N
Northfield Society
⌘K
Ask AI
New post
Home
Spaces
Members
Chapters
Mentoring
Events
Resources
News
Home
Spaces
Messages
Notifications
Tagged “pay-transparency”
30 results in spaces you can access
All
People
0
Discussions
30
Spaces
0
Events
0
Resources
0
Space
Type
Questions
Posted
pay-transparency ×
Pay Equity & Transparency
· Answered
Intersectional cuts where most cells hold under ten people: suppress, pool or report?
I am the analyst for a US software company headquartered in Massachusetts, about 1,100 employees. Leadership has asked for gender by race and ethnicity, which is reasonable, but once I cross six ethni
Elif Ferreira · 3 replies ·
1y ago
Pay Equity & Transparency
Opening our pay ranges to staff before putting them on adverts: the order mattered
A note on sequencing from a state government agency in Victoria, about 1,500 employees. We decided to publish all salary bands internally, with each person's position in their band, eight weeks before
Ben Zhang · 3 replies ·
1y ago
Pay Equity & Transparency
What I would change about the first gap report we took to our board
UK retailer, roughly 14,000 employees, most of them hourly in stores. Last spring we took our first proper pay gap paper to the board, beyond the statutory figures. It went badly, and I think the reas
Vera Walsh · 4 replies ·
1y ago
New Member Welcome
Benefits person for twelve years, finally admitting I do not understand pay ranges
I manage benefits for a hospital system in Ohio with about 9,000 employees: health plans, retirement, leave and the wellbeing programme. I know that world thoroughly. Our total rewards director wants
Kiara Gupta · 3 replies ·
2y ago
Pay Equity & Transparency
New hires keep recreating the gap we closed. How do you control starting salaries?
Medical technology distributor in Texas, around 950 employees. Two years ago we spent 410,000 dollars correcting pay and brought the adjusted gap to under 1%. This year it is back to 2.3%, and when I
Omar Gupta · 1 reply ·
2y ago
26–30 of 30
Previous
Next