Skip to main content
N
Northfield Society
⌘K
Ask AI
New post
1
Home
Spaces
Members
Chapters
Mentoring
Events
Resources
News
Home
Spaces
Messages
1
Notifications
Tagged “job-evaluation”
4 results in spaces you can access
All
People
0
Discussions
4
Spaces
0
Events
0
Resources
0
Space
Type
Questions
Posted
job-evaluation ×
Job Architecture & Careers
Three years into a global job architecture rollout — what I'd do differently
We went live with the final region last month, so I finally have the distance to write this up honestly. Three years, 34,000 employees, 19 countries. What worked: Starting with job families rather tha
Hannah Müller · 3 replies ·
4w ago
Pay Equity & Transparency
· Answered
How far along is everyone on EU Pay Transparency Directive readiness?
With the transposition deadline behind us, I'm trying to benchmark where peer organisations actually are rather than where the consultancies say we should be. We're a 6,000-person employer across Germ
Aisha Karim · 5 replies ·
4w ago
Compensation
Points-factor evaluation or straight market pricing for a 900-person organisation?
I have just joined a research institute in Denmark as its first dedicated reward manager. About 900 employees, roughly 180 distinct job titles, and a grading system that amounts to whatever was agreed
Julia Quintero · 3 replies ·
1y ago
New Member Welcome
· Answered
Where do you actually begin with a first job evaluation project?
I am the HR manager at a health charity in Nairobi with about 400 staff across five counties. Our board has asked for a job evaluation exercise because grades have drifted: we have programme officers
Tessa Grant · 4 replies ·
2y ago