Compensation Analyst, Cardinal Insurance
Rosa Hoffmann· Senior Compensation Analyst, Silverline Media
Posted in New Member Welcome ·
I finished a degree in economics in the summer and started in September as a junior analyst in the compensation team of an automotive supplier near Stuttgart. The company has about 12,000 employees worldwide and my team of five covers Germany and central Europe.
I did not know this profession existed a year ago. I applied because the advert mentioned data analysis and I liked the people at the interview.
My first task is checking survey submissions, which means comparing our jobs with survey descriptions all day. I would like to know what a good first year looks like, and what analysts wish they had learned sooner. I am comfortable with statistics, less so with speaking up.
9 helpful · 2 insightful · 4 agree · 4 replies · 113 views · 5 following