Mateo NakamuraCRP, GRS
Senior Compensation Analyst, Lumen Biosciences
Hana Larsen· Job Architecture Lead, Calibre Software
Posted in New Member Welcome ·
I spent six years in payroll at a business services centre in Kraków, the last two leading a team of eight. In September I moved across to a new reward specialist post, created because the centre has grown to 1,900 people and attrition among finance and IT staff reached 24 per cent last year.
Payroll taught me precision and deadlines. It did not teach me how salaries are set in the first place, and I am now expected to recommend ranges for 40 job profiles by March.
I am looking forward to learning from people who do this every day. One small question: is it normal for a centre like ours to buy more than one survey?
2 helpful · 2 insightful · 1 agree · 2 replies · 80 views · 6 following