VP, Total Rewards, Bellwether Consulting
Noor Haddad· VP, Total Rewards, Calibre Software
Posted in New Member Welcome ·
I introduced myself here in the summer as a new reward adviser at a 1,600-person further education college group in Wales, and I said I would report back. This is that.
Three things made the difference. Putting our headcount and sector in every question, because the answers became specific. Asking one person from the directory for a 30-minute call, which turned into a monthly conversation. And answering a question myself in week six, on something small I happened to know about term-time contracts.
What did not help was trying to follow every space at once. I now follow two. If you joined recently and have not posted yet, I would be interested to know what is holding you back.
6 helpful · 2 insightful · 3 replies · 84 views · 8 following