Victor PereiraCBS, GRS
Sales Compensation Manager, Qasr Holdings
Theo Yilmaz· Director of Benefits, Silverline Media
Posted in New Member Welcome ·
I work for a housing association in the north of England, about 1,100 staff, and until last month I was one of four HR business partners. When our reward adviser left, I put my hand up, partly because I was always the one who enjoyed the pay review and partly because nobody else did.
So far I have inherited a grading structure from 2017, a benchmarking spreadsheet with tabs I do not understand, and a pay review due in April. I am comfortable with people and policy. I am much less comfortable with the numbers side.
I would like to learn how to benchmark properly rather than copy last year's method. If anyone made the same move, what did you get wrong early on?
1 agree · 4 replies · 15 views · 2 following